The Konjac Natural Fibre Face Cleansing Sponge
With Added Bamboo Charcoal
Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any
excess water, and gently cleanse skin.
The Konjac Bamboo Charcoal Sponge is ideal for acne and outbreak prone and problematic skin types.
Made from 100% natural Konjac Vegetable Plant Root.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years.
In Japan the Konjac (Konnyoku) sponge has been used on their delicate skins for over a century.
- 100% Natural Sponge
- Free from colours, additives and preservatives
- Naturally sustainable & environmentally safe
- Naturally pH balanced alkaline which neutralises any acids (oil and dirt) for deep cleansing
- Stimulates blood circulation and new growth of skin cells
- Great for Acne Prone and Problematic skin types
Perfect for those with oily skin prone to acne and outbreaks. The Bamboo Charcoal sponge contains activated carbon & various minerals that enhance absorpsion of excess oil and dirt.
Bamboo Charcoal is also a natural anti- oxidant and so will help fight hard-to-reach, acne causing bacteria, revitalising the complexion and tightening pores.
The Konjac Sponge can be used on its own or with your favourite cleanser. But remember just a tiny amount goes a long way as the sponge delivers more lava than usual. Better for your skin, better for the environment and your pocket!
Directions For Use:
- Rinse before use and then gently massage until the sponge has absorbed the water.
- Use the sponge in circular motions, it can be used alone as it is naturally 8.4 pH balanced or with a small amount of cleanser if you wish.
- Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
- The sponge will harden when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before use again.
- If damaged or worn (lasts 2-3 months of normal daily use) please add to your compost.